Fast. Easy to use. Fully integrated.
Keep data and images connected
- Captures images together with the CRF.
Encrypted, compressed, and anonymized
- Images are encrypted for security, compressed for speed, and anonymized for patient confidentiality—all while preserving the raw data.
- Investigators enjoy the same, user-friendly interface they’re familiar with from Catchtrial’s CRF. The core lab uses a dedicated dashboard for easy image viewing and download.
Features and benefits
- Does not require hospital PACS authorizations
- Images can be downloaded as raw data, viewed directly on the screen, or printed as PDF or JPG files
- Dashboard for easy tracking of upload status, missing images, core lab downloads, and images reviewed
- Upload/download tracker (general and by user)
- Compatible with image types including CT, MRI, angiography, ultrasound, OCT, and others
- Data compression and Google Cloud Platform ensure high-speed transmission
- Online assessment by core lab
- Image quality report
- Core lab receives alerts when images are uploaded
- Image anonymizer (automatic removal of DICOM tag)
- Email alerts on new image upload and unsatisfactory image quality (specific alerts can be customized to sponsor needs)
- Download manager for multiple/simultaneous images download