Say goodbye to paper surveys.
Capture and manage Patient-Reported Outcome data on a centralized platform.
Catchtrial ePRO App facilitates better interaction between the patient, investigator and sponsor. It ensures faster trial completion and significant cost savings. It works with any desktop or mobile device, including Android and Apple iOS.
ePRO allows you to stay in tune with patient health.
What is ePRO?
Catchtrial Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes (ePRO) delivers health status surveys directly to the patient and allows the patient to directly send back status reports. These surveys can include psychological symptoms, a patient diary and general quality of life measures such as how the condition impacts a patient’s daily life.
Catchtrial ePRO App features
- No collection of participants’ sensitive data (GDPR and HIPAA compliant)
- Complete patient data tracking system (ICH/GCP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant)
- Easy and secure patient registration via Catchtrial QR code
- User-friendly ePRO Forms Builder interface (no programming skills required)
- Intuitive and engaging user interface
- Send/Resend survey invitations
- Easily save and persist data
- ePRO patient survey forms are easy and simple for patients to fill out
- Integrated eDiary for routine automated patient data capture (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly)
- Full integration with EDC for real-time desktop access of patient-reported data